Friday, May 22, 2015

Things to Change

I have my own running list of things that I should change in my classroom and in my planning for next year, but here's what my students think:

Things to Change:

  • the game (our class motto was "Change The Game!")
  • your home to live here
  • people's attitudes toward math
  • don't- be yourself. 
  • the seating arrangement
  • be the Freshman class sponsor
  • your attitude
  • the homework
  • the room's theme
  • the combination of your safe
  • change the kids and the game
  • change from 9th grade to 10th!
  • you need to be a little mean
  • you should get the bad people out of your class (what is this supposed to mean...)
  • nothing
  • letting your students sit in your desk
  • to teach sophomores so you can have us next year
  • change your English language to Spanish
  • change your talking in English to Spanish, we students learn more stuff in Spanish ;) 
  • be meaner!
  • make the lessons more fun
  • the people you let in your class
  • your room- move stuff around
  • my grades until my average is 100
  • (student's name)'s attitude toward the class
  • I really don't want you to change anything, thanks for being amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment