Friday, May 22, 2015

Things to Stop

I'm realizing that I need to stop being so critical of myself and start listening to my students' advice! Here's their take on

Things to Stop:

  • being so awesome. i have nothing else to say.
  • being nice to people who don't deserve it [this one breaks my heart a little- I want to get them to the next level of believing that everyone deserves it!]
  • being too nice to students who are trying to take advantage of you
  • never!
  • drinking coffee. you will get hyper. 
  • letting students in or out
  • giving free candy [I've never done this??]
  • stop yelling please!
  • being mean to girls at the door [who are interrupting our class...]
  • speaking in English
  • beating people in cards
  • sending Eddie on walks 
  • having butterfingers
  • letting random ppl in yo room
  • giving homework
  • the walk of shame [see "Things to Start" post about how students have to take a walk if they curse]
  • me from cussing
  • the walk of shame. except for Eddie. he can walk.
  • teasing me about all the girls
  • don't stop, keep going!
  • giving long tests
  • giving 0's for work we didn't do 
  • counting tardies
  • being absent so you can teach us more
  • worrying so much- you are amazing
  • letting people go to the restroom for a long time
  • getting mad a lot. and sometimes don't be so nice. only sometimes. 
  • I don't know I love you.
I love you, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment